Wednesday, July 3, 2013

'The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes' Begins Filming in the end of September!


Cassandra Clare and Jamie Campbell Bower have been busy promoting 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones' in London and today (July 3) they had an interview with Glamour Magazine UK. One of the questions that was asked by a fan via twitter was when they would start filming the second installment of the series. We already knew that they would start in the fall but we got a more specific answer this time. Jamie Campbell Bower and the rest of the cast will start filming at the end of September. They plan to wrap filming by Christmas.
Jamie also included how he has already started training for the sequel and how it can be brutal.

2 comments:

  1. I like Jace and Isabella. Isabella remises me of an older me. Jamie is really attractive, he plays a short role in Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m reading Immortal instruments -city of bone-
    It an amazing book I cant stop reading. I`m still reading it at 2:00 in the morning!
    I didn't even know about Cassandra Clare until I saw the movie she a true star :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...