Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jamie Campbell Bower attends Breaking Dawn Part 2 London Premiere



The Breaking Dawn Part 2 was held London's Leicester Square tonight (Nov 14th) and what a sad time it is for TwiHards everywhere.

Jamie Campbell Bower who is to play Jace Wayland in The Mortal Instruments was there, and talks a bit about his role as Caius, one of the Volturi vampires.

"It's nice to have the Volturi back in some what of a nasty capacity once more. We come back and we stirred stuff up a bit. I don't want to give too much away for the people who haven't seen it, but be prepared for stuff to kick off."

About working with Michael Sheen who plays Aro: "Wonderful. It's nice for someone like myself who, you know, is relatively new to the game, to be able to work with someone who's been around for so long, and is somebody who I admire and to learn and grow from them. So what I did was I stole from him. And Michael, I'm glad you're not here tonight because then you would have known this." [] "Like a sleazy magpie, that's what I am."






Working with Rob, Kristen and Taylor: "For me it's always nice to go on to any job and share the experience with a group of people. Fortunately, on this job, there were about 70 cast members, aged between maybe 16 and almost 70. So, it's nice to share with a very different group of people and we all had fun, and larked about a bit."

How he feels about walking away from this and if it's changed his life:
"I think I'd be stupid not to say yes. It's definitely been something that has made an impact on my life and on my career and I'm really thankful for that, and I'm thankful for being a part of it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...