Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week: November 4-10, 2012

It's been another huge week for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones as news that the teaser trailer will come out next Thursday, filming of the principle set ending on Thursday in Toronto, the #GiveAHandForTMI and Cassandra Clare attending YALLfest in South Carolina. With so much news, it's time we take a look at the top tweets from the week that was November 4-10, 2012.

SHADOWHUNTER TWEETS O' THE WEEK:


Done!!!!
 

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Teaser Trailer is coming next Thursday, November 15! Catch it online at...
 

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones trailer is going to be shown first on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday…
 
I think i allready said it but! THIS IS THE BEST FANDOM EVER! EVERRR! <3 p="p">
 

Jamie Campbell Bower knows everything about the Mortal Instruments series. He even knows which runes mean what.

RT : JCB even learned how to play a Bach piece on the piano to play for City of Bones. He is the perfect guy!

ES JACE EN PERSONA! Shadowhunters... Luego de todo lo que Cassie confirmo durante LO COMPRUEBA!
 

In order to get banned plans to write a book called 'city of meth.'
 

"You should call your book Beautiful Crank. And I should call mine City of Meth." on banning.
 

I worked on the film and reading all your tweets makes me so excited

Need TMI in my life like I need WIFI! lol

I have the weirdest feeling I'll go insane on Thursday. Definitely not because of the .......Okay, so maybe I lied.
 

TEASER TRAILER I COMMAND YOU TO MATERIALIZE IN FRONT OF ME, NOW!
 

ahhhh and the FULL trailer on the breakig dawn movie?? I hope it's 3min or more!!!
 


it's just the teaser with BD2. Wouldn't expect a theatrical trailer for a few months


Yep, they need to edit :-)


haha yes the work is just beginning for !
 


Very good stuff ahead! Oh to know his thoughts about it right now!


I think we'd all like to volunteer to assist him in any way editing the film ;-)
 

SHADOWHUNTERS, TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS! We're trending <3 15th="15th" already="already" get="get" here="here" november="november" p="p" ugh="ugh">

6hKevin Zegers@kevinzegers1984
 

LAST YEAR ON NOV 14TH WE GOT THE FULL TRAILER AND THIS YEAR ON NOV 15TH WE GET TEASER TRAILER, I love you november! <3 p="p">
 
get to meet tomorrow! made a shirt to wear :) whatcha think?
 
 


OMG I want to cry and laugh :') RT : The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones: Last day of principal photography today in Toronto.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...