Monday, January 28, 2013

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week January 20 - 26, 2013

 Here are the top Shadowhunter, Downworlder and Mundane tweets of the week of January 20-26, 2013.


This is our year Shadowhunters! Don't stop voting!

Empieza la Fiesta!!! todos a twittear!! VAMOSSSSS :D

What’s the one book you think everyone should read? — The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Not the best in the...


OMG CITY OF BONES PLEASE COME TO THEATERS QUICK!!!!

Reading this book called City Of Bones >>

Rereading "City of Bones." Can not wait for the movie to come out!!

Amazing! What an incredible fandom! The best. I am so proud to be associated with TMI.

VOTE VOTA Every vote counts, so vote a million times!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

I'm in love with the mortal instruments <3 :3

The Mortal Instruments and Supernatural are SO similar. They keep referencing the same things. I love them both so much.

the mortal instruments is my fave book series hands down

City of Bones looks like a really good movie.

Ok the mortal instruments has officially destroyed my emotions

Jace Wayland.... please magical appear at my front door.

I mean, not that I am not mean sometimes. "TESSA WILL END UP WITH..." *runs*

!!!!!!

I love the mortal instruments series!!

just finished ! now on to the next. 💙❤😍

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES - Official Trailer (perfectioooon <3)

Planning to re-read City of Bones

I CAN'T WAIT TO THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS MOVIE I just can't

I'm reading City of Bones have any of you read it

personally I'm . I mean he's Will freaking Herondale ;-)

Do you want to see as Magnus? Maybe we can get it if we win!

yes I finished city of bones and now I'm on city of ashes I love it

Saw City Of Bones Trailer at the movies yesterday... and let me just say the fact that I could almost touch Jamie's face/smexyness (C)

omg i'm fangirling so much over City of Bones...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...