Monday, April 29, 2013

George Blagden, narrator of The Bane Chronicles: The Runaway Queen

George Blagden,
narrator of The Bane Chronicles: The Runaway Queen

Sarah Rees Brennan shared her thoughts on Tumblr about the new narrator for the upcoming second instalment in The Bane Chronicles: The Runaway Queen, George Blagden.

She said, "So, George Blagden is going to be narrating Maureen and Cassie’s wonderful The Runaway Queen!

Just before I left Ireland, I’d seen Les Miserables, in which he played Grantaire, the cynical drunk member of the revolution. He was a favourite of mine from the book (I’m a nerd ;)) and I said unto myself ‘Hey, dude who plays him is great.’

Look, I’m from Ireland, it’s cultural: we love drunks."

To read the rest of Sarah's funny encounter with George head over to her Tumblr page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...