Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Casting Call: 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes' background performers

The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes, Constantin film, by Screen Gems will be holding a background performer casting call on Wednesday August 14, 2013.


According to torontofilm.net

Casting is looking for "...5 different groups of otherworldly creatures..." : 
'VAMPIRES' 
Goth/punk/fetish types, they can have been in the bar scene in the first movie 18-35 yrs, any ethnicity. 
'WEREWOLVES' 
Lumberjack/biker types, big, rough, hairy, 18-45 yrs, any ethnicity. 
'WARLOCKS' 
Exotic looking/Asian/Persian/interesting looking MEN ONLY any ethnicity EXCEPT for Caucasian. The following actor Godfrey Gao plays 'Magnus Bane' the 'head' warlock. This should give you an idea of what they're looking for 18-45 yrs. 
'FAERIES' 
Pale, skinny, fragile with wide set eyes. Lily Cole is playing the 'Queen of the Faeries'. Men and Women 18-40 yrs, any ethnicity. 
'SHADOWHUNTERS' 
Young, fit performers (gymnasts and swimmers not bodybuilders). Most of the lead actors are 'shadowhunters' 18-35 yrs, any ethnicity.

Shadowhunters, who is excited about this?! Please comment below or tweet us @TMI_Institute! 

3 comments:

  1. Name-Kyle Fullwood
    Height – 5’8
    Hair – Brown and curly (short at the momeny)
    Age – 19 (20 in DEC)
    Eyes – outlines in green then blue then gold around the iris
    Nationality – Caucasian
    Gender – Male
    Weight – 210 lbs
    Acting Experience –Daily life

    I fit the werewolf or vampire role, I can grow a beard in 4-5 days but when i shave it is baby smooth and no shadow till next day or very late in the day. I am muscular but not overly not overly skinny and not fat. My voice is husky and deep but I can also make it high pitched and my laugh is husky and rough. It has always been my dream to be an actor and I am in love with mortal instruments. If i got a role in this movie it would truly be a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Kelly Anderson
    Gender: Female
    DOB: 01/16/1997
    Height: 5’9”
    Weight: 160 lbs (appearance looks to be slightly less)
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Hair Color: Dark Brown(willing to dye any color or cut any length)
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Email for acting: kellyanderson231@gmail.com

    If there is any extra or named role, I will take it if offered. I am a very dedicated actress, though I have never done film or television outside of Minnesota. I am willing to travel, however. I have a very large stage acting background, as well. Reply back if you want me to send a headshot and resume. Are there online auditions? Either way, let me know when either type of auditions becomes available. I am very dedicated and I’m great at memorizing lines. Hope to hear back! Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Zadah lushly
    Age: 18
    Height: 4'10
    Weight: 137
    Eye color: brown
    Hair color: black
    Ethnicity: biracial ( African-American and Caucasian)
    Email: Zadahlusky@yahoo.com


    I think I would be great at playing the role of a vampire. I love all things mysterious and dark. When I was younger I actually did go through a faze where I would be considered a real life vampire. (Drank cows blood). I do not however have acting experience but I do have stage experience. I've been traveling most of my life so there's no problem getting to the audition if needed. Thank you. Please contact me with information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...