Sunday, August 18, 2013

VIDEO: Cassandra Clare talks writing, her movie and dresses!






 I literally teared up with pride when I saw this video because I see so many people I know in this fantastic interview of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones author Cassandra Clare talking with CBS Sunday Morning correspondent Serena Altschul.

From fans to fellow TMI bloggers, we all shared in this magical journey over the weekend at the LA premiere of the first movie for the TMI series. In this interview, Altschul discusses Clare's life, her work and a passion for dressmaking!

Let us know what you think of this fantastic interview!

Special thanks to the CBS Suinday Morning crew for being so nice on the carpet and even getting a shot of me and the other TMI bloggers at the end of the segment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...