Saturday, August 17, 2013

EXCLUSIVE: My chat with Nathan Sykes from The Wanted about TMI

I had the awesome opportunity to go to the Los Angeles premiere of THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES. Literally all around me were celebrities, studio execs and fans. It was a dream come true! As I came in just as the film was about to start, I looked over to the person literally a seat away from me, and I whispered, "Hey, are you Nathan from The Wanted?"
Needless to say, indeed it was! Nathan Sykes from the British group The Wanted was on hand supporting the film and his work on the soundtrack, a collaboration between he and Ariana Grande titled "Almost is Never Enough". The song is soulful and beautiful and Nathan had nothing but accolades for Ariana.
Take a look at the video and let us know what you think! Could Nathan be a Shadowhunter and save the world? After talking to him, I really think he could!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...