Monday, December 10, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets O' the Week: Dec 2 - Dec 8, 2012

Here are some the top Shadowhunter tweets of December 2-8 2012:

World Class Janitor@dark_starnova
You're so hot we could burn down the world together.
 
Ms. Plot Twist@InfiniteDaze
Do you want to touch my mango?
 
Lele@LeLeAnn_
Now I have my own permanent angelic rune. What you guys think to it? :
 
Alison Caldwell@alisonsingsalot
I really hope they keep the line, "I make rude gestures at nuns" in the . Oh Jace... <3
 
Reem(:@Reem_Khatib
I JUST STARTED READING THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS AND I ALREADY SHIP CLARA AND JACE SO HARD OMG.
 
Stephanie Collart@WhiteRuineer
Seriously, I need the rest of you to read The Mortal Instruments, at LEAST the first book. I need fellow cosplayers for the movie in August.
 
Annie Boytim@annieboytim
"Hi, I'm Sebastian. Instead of a movie, how about we watch the world burn?" ~Sebastian
 
Lena's personal nerd@Miztodapah
is there such thing as a love rune? Bc I think you just drew one on me
 
clockwork princess@woahsheehan
One does not simply say the trailer was not awesome.
 
Deanna Depp@trubiedeewooden
All I talk about to my family is and and they're like, "What?" Lol!
 
TMI Venezuela@CDSVzla
A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?? -- Jace.
 
Being me.@ItsOkay2B_U
i keep replaying the trailer
 
Chyntia Isabella Ho@isabellaaaHo
To love is to destroy. To be loved is to be the one destroyed - Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
 
THE HOBBIT IN 3 DAYS@THGPotterAddict
City of Bones will just be perf we all know it.
 
Beatrice Jones@BeaIsEpic
One cannot simply wait 9 months for The Mortal Instruments
 
Yasi ♪ ♥ ♫@yasizacrob
“I've got a stele we can use. Who wants to do me?" "A regrettable choice of words,"
 
Ben@stopthesignal
"Jace wasn't the only thing that was risen when Raziel brought him back to life."
 
Natalie C. Markey@TMIexaminer
So after watching the trailer so many times, has anyone noticed something they didn't see before?
 
Nicole @NicoleHerondale
hey would like to play with my mangos? -Jace
 
Curly :)@SarahStyles_1D
soooooooo excited!!!!!! I can't wait until August, it will kill me!! Counting down the days
 
City Of Bones@MortalMovie
We are proud to announce that we've reached over 200K fans on Facebook! Thanks for the love, !
 
Cassandra Clare@cassieclare
Of SECRET ANNOUNCEMENTS - Friends. Romans. Tumblr fiends. This is a transmission send to you through time and…
 
Martin Moszkowicz@mmoszkowicz
TMI on NYT bestseller list
 
Harald Zwart@HaraldZwart
Our dog Lulu wearing the TMI hat we gave to the crew. What a fan!
 
Nephilim.@ameli4pond
I just can't wait for the City of Bones posters so I can just plaster my walls with them omg
 
TMI Source@TMI_Source
Movie Monday #29: Jace playing piano
 
denisse mahilum@IamdenisseM
"Just kissing? How quickly you dismiss our love." - Jace
 
Chloe-Louise@Chloe_Louise06
Every time I see 'welcome to the city of bones' I hear Jamie saying it in my head with his amazing accent :D
 
Amelia Pond.@_WeAreInfinite
TMI= The Mortal Instruments
 
Naim @naimisawesome
Just saw the city of bones trailer , Jace , clary, & especially simon look how i imagined them
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...