Sunday, December 23, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week: December 16-22, 2012

It's the jolliest of holidays in the land of The Mortal Instruments, and we at the Institute are so thankful to have each and everyone of you as our followers. I thought I'd do a supersized TMI-graphic inspired Christmas edition of the Tweets o' the Week to celebrate how wonderful this fandom has been to us this year.

So, here are the best Shadowhunter tweets for the week of December 16-22, 2012:


Project for Awesome - Kiss/Kill - This is Cassie Clare here and I want to tell you about the Project for Awes…
 
My subtle way of asking for a Kiss or Kill donation in my friends xmas card.
 


For Christmas other trailer of please (?) Make to a Nephilim happy !!!!!

 
A tweet!! I'm sure it was Luke and the gang who saved us from Doomsday today.



OMG trailer during Jersey Shore! Gotta rewind and watch again!!



Charlotte Sheppard@GingeeBiscuit22h
Jamie Campbell Bowers wand box at Harry Potter studio tour in London! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...