Monday, December 31, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets O' the Week: Dec 23-29, 2012

This is the last Shadowhunter Tweets O' the Week for the year of 2012. We are getting ready for a new year full of amazing things. Clockwork Princess book, The Bane Chronicles and of course The Mortal Instruments:City of Bones movie. Here are the top tweets of the week of December 22-29 2012.

Feisian@Feiawesomeol
Super excited for !!!! What's better than shadow hunters? Nothing XD
 
 Cassandra Clare@cassieclare
Celebrities hardly ever look like characters as I picture them in my head, but (whoever this is) looks pretty…
                
 
sydney melbourne@sydriansage
now everytime i read city of bones I'm convince its actually boner
 
ShowbizGeek@Showbizgeek
Just had a chat with Robert Sheehan about , , , his lack of Twitter a/c
 
strange | surreal @triple_sevenOUT
why won't clary and jace just have sex, already?!
 
Justin Christopher S@Justaaaaan
Bought The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare and I'm now reading the City of Bones. =))))))
 
Jean Carlos ϟ@carlosrocklp
we live and breathe words.
 
Clary ♡.@ClaryWyland
Releer toda la Saga de porque
 
Lightwood.@BiebvatoSwag
If you havent read The Mortal Instruments GO AND DO IT NOW OMG YOU WONT REGRET IT
 
abbzieeee@xabbierosee
'the mortal instruments: city of boners' robert sheehan everybody
 
Damon Sam Lightwood@TamekaChung
Reasons why I love Robert Sheehan: he's funny in Misfits,is good looking,nice eyes, he's gonna be amazing in The Mortal Instruments
 
Sheriff Grimes@FinnickClaflin_
The way Robert says in his spooky voice "The Mortal Instruments ... City of Boners .." I just die I love him
 
Margaret Menke@mhmenke
I am having a serious "City of Bones" confusion moment. THE INCEST, IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNS
 
Rachel Dominguez@LaRachelMarie
I definitely had a total freak out when I saw 's poster at the Alamo.
 
@MaryannPatricia@MaryannPatricia
City of bones....it has really awesome symbols! Can't wait to see the movie!!!!!! It's going to be 1 of the best movies in 2013!!!
 
styles(nowflake)@fluffylarry
Im so excited for city of bones! I can't say Im a hardcore fan, but I have read both series and anticipate the next books!
 
Rachel.@Rachel_gardiner
Robert Sheehan is going to be in the City of Bones movie... My life is complete.
 
City Of Bones@MortalMovie
Robert Sheehan (Simon Lewis) welcomes you to the world of the shadowhunters!
 
Josh is mine bitch!@khutch1998
I'm reading The Mortal Instruments series at the moment and Jace is just asdfghjkl
 
Leigh Fuentes@LeighFuentes
Getting lost in the Mortal Instruments world....
 
Cassandra Jean@CassandraJP
WHO in The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices would be the most likely to represent the year of the snake?

Reggie@CrazyQuietOne
Music + chocolate + city of bones in bed = perfect night
 
Ivy A. W. =)@_Ivy_Wilson_
2 days & I'm mere pages away from finishing The City Of Bones. Onward! :D
 
~ Clarissa Fray ~@Sandra_pandaa
Tbh i really can't wait till TMI City of Bones will be released in cinemas next year in August.
 
Joshuana@VictoriaPeraza
The mortal instruments >>>>>>
 
Guy Wilkerson@GuyWilkerson2
I so love the Mortal Instruments.:)
 
Just Harry @HPotteerr
A wonderful year With TMI
 
Álvaro Hernández.@Alvaro_tribute
Because ... oh man, i just love Isabelle
 
ωεℓcσмε tσ tнε ¢øß@LoreLightwood
Everything you've heard, about monsters, about nightmares, legends whispered around campfires. All the stories are true.
 
Catalina Mogollón@Elizabeth_Meg
Jace said with absolute clarity. I love u, and I'll love u until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love u then
 
TMI Colombia@TMI_Colombia
Por todos los maravillosos shadowhunters que llegaron a mi vida este año
 
TMI Panama -236∞@TMI_Panama
THE SEXY JAMIE/JACE VOICE SAYING: "YOU'RE NOT A MUNDANE" AND "WELCOME TO THE CITY OF BONES"
 
La Pelirrosa@RidleyCaster
porque los nombres de los cuchillos serafínson impronunciables

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...