Friday, October 19, 2012

EXCLUSIVE: Fun times with Allegra Riggio

Tonight started out as an ordinary Friday night for me.  Just a pregnant lady lying around reading a book to my two year old.  As you may know, I posted the actor's spotlight on the  lovely Jared Harris this afternoon.  And this evening I learned you never know who is really reading what you put out there.

In the post I could not resist including that Jared Harris apparently has the nickname "hot buns," which tweeter Vicki Walker @seabisquick tweeted the following:


To which we got the following responses: 






Now, if you were not aware, Allegra Riggio @Allegratastic is indeed the very lovely and sweet girlfriend of none other than Jared Harris.   I had seen her name as I was preparing Jared's spotlight, but I had decided to keep his personal information to a minimum. (And yes, I did do some research, and this really does appear to be the valid twitter account for Allegra).   She is adorable and lots of fun.
Jared Harris and Allegra Riggio arrive at the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 23, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.



And lucky for us she was up for a giggle worthy good time this evening.  So in case you were wondering, it is now a confirmed fact that Jared Harris' nickname of "hot buns" does truly apply. ;) lol







So, we would like to thank YOU Allegra for her time this evening, and her good natured responses!



Allegra Riggio is an on-air TV and radio personality, and has also worked in lighting, hence her nickname "lightgirl."  You can follow her on Twitter @Allegratastic and see her IMDb profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...