Thursday, October 11, 2012

First look at The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

We've waited forever for it. Here it is! A first look at The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

Josh Horowitz from MTV News visited the set of The Mortal Instruments in Toronto and got a chance to interview the cast and Cassandra Clare.

Lily Collins introduces the video. The video contains behind the scenes footage of filming The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

Video Credit: MTV

In this first look at The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones we find Clary Fray, Jace Wayland, Simon Lewis and Isabelle and Alec Lightwood. They are at Magnus Bane's party. Clary has on her party dress with the knee high boots we've all been waiting to see.They all have on shadowhunter gear. Jace, Alec and Isabelle have a few runes on them. They never know when they may have to fight.
Isabelle has on her famous bracelet/whip.

The first thing that you hear is Clary Fray saying "Where is he?" and then Jace Wayland saying "I don't see him." Jace then takes Clary's hair down. In the background we can see a lot of lights and candles. There are even a few trees.

Lily Collins:
"It's really a story that's based i reality as much as it is in this fantasy world. They'e coexisting. It's more emotionally and character based then just aesthetically beautiful. It's got amazing imagery and the CGI is going to be incredible, but it's not just about that."
Lily is being interviewed in front of a row of windows that leads to a garden.

Notice Jamie's runes. See the one on his left arm? It is a rune that has turned into a scar.
Jamie Campbell Bower:
"We're standing here, it's like 3 o'clock in the morning. I'm not in the world's greatest mood.But I get to go to  work I I get to be a bit of an asshole."
While Jamie is being interviewed you can see a few ceiling lights or chandeliers and beautiful columns.

Kevin Zegers:
"I kind of didn't have a whole lot of time to think about it. Which is kind of good because you just sort of jump on something like this. This has been fun. This is totally new for me."
It looks like Kevin got interviewed near the same place that Jamie did. Except you can see windows and chandeliers and a few columns in the back.

Jemima West:
"I am totally excited to be apart of it. And I started feeling the excitement as it all happened. Once I got the script, once I read the script, once I started reading the books. Then I realized this was a huge deal.and being aprt of it, I' so lucky."
Jemima looks to be on a balcony.

Robert Sheehan:
"When we started shooting this around Toronto city, most place that we went to there were fans there waiting for us. There was 10 or 15 mainly teenage girls. It was quite jarring to be handed the book, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, and asked to sign it. On the first few days of filming thinking this isn't my book. I 'm not responsible for any of the words or any of the story in there. But I did it anyway and I even drew boobs in some of the books."
Robbie's interview looks to be in front of the party. So behind him we can see lights hanging from trees and more candles.

How do you guys feel about the video? Do you like what you have seen so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...