Sunday, August 12, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week

Week of August 5-11: This week is looks a little different
(No links or pics - long story), but the best tweets of the week about Shadowhunter world are still there! ENJOY!!

@LetsGetLostx I'm so glad that I jumped on the TMI bandwagon before the movies and all the books were out so I could do some major fangirling #JacexClary

@sharlovesjamie What would I do without my twitter TMI fandoms! #JacexClary

@TMInstruments Izzy is one of my favourite characters, mostly because I'm a stickler for badass women. Girl power and all that!

@shadowhuntered I want to see Lily have red hair. JacexClary

@NextMovie @TMI_Institute Oh yeah, we're so excited to see what that movie will look like, too!

@simonschuster Working link: ow.ly/cNmfK RT The official movie CITYOFBONES is up! #TheMortalInstruments @Cassieclare @SimonTEEN

@TIDProblems OMG WEIRDEST VISION EVER: JACE DANCING TO "DISCO HEAVEN" BY LADY GAGA...

@LadiesWILLswoon SENSITIVE WILL: "What light beyond yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun."

@TMInstruments I'M SO EXCITED. Stunts, rehearsals, reshoots, trailers, out takes, extra's, posters, dvd's, cinema previews, premiers, interviews. TMIMOVIE

@Oh_So_Swiftie KEVIN (ALEC) IS IN TORONTO FOR PREP,AND LILY AND JAMIE ARE ALL READY THERE,AND ITS ALL COMING REAL AND OMG I AM DYING OF HAPPINESS TMIMOVIE

Thoughts on Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Valentine:

@JacesMangos I've been in love with this Jonathan since I saw Bend It Like Beckham in 3rd grade so I'm so excited!!!

@mram71 I love it! JRM will do an awesome job as Valentine. Can't wait to see it

@TMIexaminer @TMI_Institute @radioheadrose Have y'all seen him in 'The Tudors?' He is fantastic and can definately pull off charm/evil that Valentine is!

@ItsSarahNaomi Is it weird to be #TeamValentine now?? I mean I love Jonathan...so its gonna be strange me likin the villain :D

@rockstarland22 What do I think? Uhm... sorry I can't think my mind stopped when I saw his face. #toohotforwords

@radioheadrose he's not how I imagined valentine AT ALLL but he's attractive so my argument falls down there

@jarrows_ omg that is just....awesome. i loooove JRM and really hoped they'd pick a sexy Valentine....even if i don't like him!

@May050712 J. R. Meyers is so hot ! And if hes cast as Valentine it'll be so sad to see him die : ( But i guess its good that hes hot :)

@TracyDeWendt He's younger then what I picture while reading Valentine, but I won't say no to seeing him on the big screen... ;)

@saavedra012 He's not at all what I pictured...but I DO LOVE HIM! He's great! And if this is right...I'm very pleased with the choice! :)

@PageTurnersBlog i hope it all works out! He would be perfect!

@Ivashkov13 I think Jonathan Rhys Meyer would be a wonderful Valentine! And he's so gorgeous :)

@MagnusBangMe I'm seriously convinced that shadowhunters exist.

@fourandsixfears Can I burn down my whole school in a Jonathan Morgenstern style?

Cassandra Clare tweets:
@cassieclare The Circle: TMI ERA: “I hereby render unconditional obedience to the Circle and it’s principles…I will be rea… tmblr.co/ZAIltwREiSzJ

@cassieclare Also, yes, my Twitter is finally verified. Little blue binkie thing next to my name. Not sure why, but thanks, twitter.

@cassieclare The rumors are true: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers has been cast as Valentine! fb.me/EwFLyboO

@cassieclare: @TMIspanishnews I do think Jamie's perfect. If I wasn't convinced before the auditions with Lily and Robbie confirmed it.

@cassieclare: RT @YumeKimino: " Tessa & Jem wedding invitation shadowhunters-fandom.tumblr.com/post/290800379… " ;)

@cassieclare They film different days, so ... different arrival times. I don't know what day they start filming...I think the 20th? @TMI_Institute

@cassieclare 16h RT @TMI_Institute: " do you know if all the actors are in Toronto yet?" I think they are not, no. And they won't all arrive same time.

@cassieclare: @wordforteens Fate just takes all your hottest dudes away.

@cassieclare Three. Robert Sheehan, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Aidan Turner. @Blaaithinn

@cassieclare random casting stuff - In fact, they don't — none of the Lightwood family besides Isabelle and Alec are in Ci… tmblr.co/ZAIltwRDG6IM

@cassieclare the Irish - Surely there must be one or two left? Don't you still have Colin Morgan? Either way I think I wil… tmblr.co/ZAIltwRDBaAt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...