Wednesday, September 5, 2012

365 Days of TMI: Day 352 - Fan love for TMI cast picture

The 'City of Bones' cast first official pic was released today via Aurum Productions! (l-r) Robert Sheehan, Jamie Campbell Bower, Lily Collins, Kevin Zegers and Jemima West.


We've shared our love all day long for the first official cast picture for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES and now I've collected a few of my faves to share with you! I thought this would be a fun mid-week fan appreciation post for appreciating this beautiful cast!! Make sure to also check out Sarah's article on why we feel the TMI franchise go this cast right.


I ACTUALLY CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT THE PICTURE. IT'S SO PERFFECTTTTT.

Perfect cast is perfect!  

I just wanna hug them all & never let go of Robert & Kevin lol   

"Give me that stele, I need to draw an iratze over my heart"  

: AURUM PRODUCTIONS posts TMI cast picture ” I'm trying not to SCREAM/CRY during class. BY THE ANGEL 


Love this candid photo of the City of Bones cast. I couldn't be more excited.

Jamie looks so good in that cast picture, BTA!! :') Hello Jace!!! 😊❤
.That pic made my day.Lily and Jemima being flawless as usual,Jamie ,Robert,Kevin hot and sexy as usual and me drooling as usual.
  
We will have more tweets from fans in Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week on Sunday!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...