Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome our new TMI Institute bloggers: Julie and Alicia


We are really excited to introduce two new bloggers to our site: Julie and Alicia! We searched out for great bloggers who could help share TMI/TID news, features, help with contests and more, and now we have them. We have a lot of plans to share with our followers, so please make sure to follow us on the blog and on Twitter at @TMI_Institute.

 Get to know Julie:
Hi, I'm Julie. I am 22 and am a graduate student studying library science, specifically archives and records management. I also work part-time in an archive, although, unlike the archives in the Shadowhunter world, we don't have to take a vow of silence. And thank God for that, because I love to talk! I also love to read, and I also love to talk about reading, which is what inspired me to get into book blogging. In addition to blogging at TMI, I also run my own blog, creatively titled Julie's Blog. I read a little bit of everything, from picture books to literary fiction, but my favorite genre is YA.  I even wrote my own YA novel, called Cardboard Characters, which I self-published, and I hope to someday become a full-time writer. Outside of reading and writing, I like to bike, eat and spend time with friends and family. I also watch a bit too much TV, including Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, The Office, and, most recently, The Mindy Project. Originally from Florida, I now live in North Carolina. You can find me on Twitter, @julieseifert.

Get to know Alicia:
Hi fellow Shadowhunters! My name is Alicia. I just recently joined The Mortal Institute team, and I am super excited about it! I get to be part of some really awesome projects and goodies that come along with the gig. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 17 soon to be 18, I love animals, movies/t.v. shows, My favs. Are Pretty Little Liars, Grimm, Glee, etc.. and BOOKS lots and lots of books. Jace Herondale has pretty much ruined any chance I had at a relationship because he is just so awesome and there is none like him! I live in a town where everyone and their brother knows what you’re doing. I love all things TMI, and I can’t wait for the movie! My twitter account is @Country_Chica17. Can’t wait to interact with everyone!

As always, make sure to keep up with our original bloggers as well: @ShannonCatori, @TMIShadwhunters, @LivingForWords and @ThePaisleyOwl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...