Sunday, September 30, 2012

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week

Here are some of our favorite tweets from SEPTEMBER 23-29, 2012.


Magnus and Alec! By popular demand, Kevin Zegers hand and Godfrey Gao's. You can tell which is which by the http://instagr.am/p/QLJoWikEP2/ 



















Magnus Bane aka @GodfreyGao just aced his first English language interview. I think he got glitter on me though. #mortalinstruments

Snag the popular The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones #1 right here -> http://cmxl.gy/City-of-Bones-1 and see what all the buzz is about!

I can't wait until they start making posters for the City of Bones movie let alone the movie itself :D 


OH BY THE ANGEL...THIS UPDATE: OUR MALEC IS FINALLY UNITED! @GodfreyGao@kevinzegers1984 !!!!! #TMIMOVIE #COBMOVIE

If we're blown away by the video greetings and pics, could you imagine when we see the trailer? Apocalypse by nuclear fangirling #TMImovie

I'm really excited to see Jemima West as Isabelle.

Best Pick Up Line: I'm Jace Wayland. http://tmblr.co/ZXZu3xTzOw-9


Clary Fray is a fictional girl. Lily Collins aka perfection plays her. Conclusion: I want to be a fictional, so perfection could play me.

For the TMI fans in Germany: The first TMI movie will be called Chroniken der Unterwelt.

Just posted a photo @ Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) http://instagr.am/p/P7qjmlpYpD/ 























RT @HebelDesign: " How's Robbie "american" accent?" Solid. It comes and goes offset.

#ItsAShadowhunterThing Querer salir a cazar demonios

I bet Cassie was just like "Okay, Kevin, Godfrey. Your hands have the power to make them swoon, let me take a picture"

Y ARE U SO PERFECT KEVIN ALEC JOSEPH SIMON LIGHTWOOD ZEGERS !! MARRY ME !! @kevinzegers1984

Even when you heal, you're never what you were before. -Isabelle Lightwood; TMI.

I think the Clockwork Princess trailer is going to be really fun, too. :)






The Mortal Instruments feels are just flowing through me at the moment. 

if you're referring to 'Nephilim' it's because of The Mortal Instruments :-) 

Reading instead of the right trend. The mortal instruments can't get out of my mind...and I like it. 

Can't wait till the 'mortal instruments' comes out in da movies! Love that series! <3 

I think I've rated all The Mortal Instruments books five stars. SO GOOD. *goes to read next one* 



Tomorrow it's October 1st which means City of Bones movie is only 9 months and 23 days away wohoo

Andddd I'm still doing this drawing! I think I'll be doing it for awhile.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...